The Answers To
Quiz, From Nickelodeon
And now, here are the answers to the quiz, along with some of my explanations, where appropriate.
1. What are the names of Tommy's dog and Angelica's cat?
a. Spot and Whiskers
b. Dil and Sam
*c. Spike and Fluffy
d. Morty and Tom.
2. What is Betty DeVille's favorite sport?
|See "Monster In The Garage", where Boris & Minka babysits, while the other grown-ups go bowling.|
3. How old are Angelica and Susie?
4. What is Tommy's motto?
*a. " A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do."
b. "Always jump in the mud."
c. "A grown-up's snore is a baby's signal."
d. "Carpe diem."
5. What does Stu Pickles do for a living?
a. He's a painter.
*b. He's an inventor.
c. He's a plumber.
d. He owns Stu's Pickle Factory.
6. How are Tommy and Angelica Pickles related?
a. They're brother and sister.
*b. They're cousins.
c. They're twins.
d. They're neighbors who aren't related.
7. Who is Chuckie's new adopted sister?
8. What is Angelica's doll's name?
9. Who are Boris and Minka?
*a. Tommy's grandparents
b. Chuckie's grandparents
c. Angelica's grandparents
d. Phil and Lil's grandparents
|Remember, Boris & Minka are Didi's parents, which is why they're Tommy's grandparents, not Angelica's.|
10. What animal do the twins have on their clothes?
a. A dog
b. A cat
c. A pig
*d. A duck
11. Who was the first baby to get chicken pox?
|In "Chicken Pops", Chuckie got it first, then Tommy, then Angelica. However, Susie already had them before that episode.|
12. Who is Tommy's baby brother?
13. Who did Grandpa Lou recently marry?
14. What does Kimi always wear on her feet?
a. Patent leather shoes
*b. Cowboy boots
d. Ballet slippers
15. What does Tommy use to escape from the playpen for the Rugrats' adventures?
a. His toes
*b. A screwdriver he stores in his diapers
c. A hammer
d. Chuckie's glasses
16. Which Rugrat wanted to be a butterfly?
|See "Chuckerfly". Angelica also wanted to be a butterfly in that episode, but it was Chuckie who wished for it first.|
17. Name the Rugrat who turned into a watermelon.
|See "Dil We Meet Again".|
18. Which is TRUE about Chuckie?
a. He has a dog named Spike.
b. His sister is Lil.
c. He loves Fluffy.
*d. His shoes are always untied.
19. Which Rugrat loves chocolate chip cookies?
|All of them love chocolate chip cookies, but it's Angelica who loves them more. See "No More Cookies".|
20. How many brothers does Susie have?
|Edwin & Buster. See "Meet The Carmichaels", "Tooth or Dare" and "The Last Babysitter".|
21. What is Kimi and Chuckie's dog's name?
22. Where are Boris and Minka from?
b. Los Angeles
*c. The Old Country
To be precise, Poland should also be correct -- here's an explanation from a fan:
As you know in one of the Season One episodes Boris is said by the captioning to be
(Special thanks to Paul Melville)
23. What is the name of Angelica's mother Charlotte's assistant?
24. Who is the babies' favorite TV star / superhero?
25. What religion is Tommy Pickles?
*d. Half Jewish / Half Christian
|Even though Tommy's family celebrates both Jewish and Christian holidays, the part of him being half-Christian was never proven in a "Rugrats" episode, especially since Stu and Drew occasionally uses Zen on some activities, and Zen, of course, has its Buddhist roots.|
26. What nationality are Kimi and Kira?
|While they are definitely of Japanese descent, their nationality was never brought up in the movie, or the series. It is very likely that Kimi could be a French citizen (or a dual, French / Japanese citizen), as she might have been born in France, but as for Kira, she is probably still a Japanese citizen, or a French citizen who used to be a citizen of Japan.|
27. What does Susie Carmichael's dad do for a living?
*a. He is a writer for the cartoon "The Dummi Bears."
b. He is a teacher.
c. He is a truck driver.
d. He is a policeman.
28. What does Susie's mom do?
a. She is a nurse.
b. She is a waitress.
c. She is a mail carrier.
*d. She is a doctor.
|She's a lot of other things, too -- for details, see "Meet The Carmichaels".|
29. What is Phil and Lil's daddy's name?
30. What is Phil and Lil's favorite food?
c. Pigs' feet
Here are the levels of scoring. Once again, I did not write these.
|25-30||A milk toast to you! You are one baby buff who's never caught napping (at least not during Rugrats).|
|15-24||The world is your playpen. Take one step over the rail.|
|8-14||Don't cry. You gave it the old nursery school try.|
|0-7||Bone up by watching the next Rugrats marathon, and try again.|
|Back To The Rugrats Quizzes page||Back to "Rugrats At 10"||Back To Main "Rugrats" Page|