Times in parentheses are the minutes and seconds into the video.
1. When Chuckie, Phil & Lil are afraid of explorinf further in a cave (0:12:15):
Phil: Maybe we should go back.
Lil: Very back!
Tommy: No! We can't go back now, you guys! Okie-Dokie Jones never goes back!
2. Tommy decides to go into the cave shaped like Angelica's head (0:12:30):
Hang on to your diapies, babies! We're going in! -- Tommy
3. After the babies return to reality, Chuckie explains what would happen as the Rugrats crashed into a patio window (0:13:54):
We thought the fun times would last forever... but we was wrong. -- Chuckie
1. The Rugrats were discussing how the new baby is gonna look like when they were interrupted by Angelica hauling cookies (0:18:20):
You dumb babies got a lot to learn about the facts of lice! -- Angelica
2. When the shower was interrupted by Didi going into labor, the gang takes her on to the hospital (0:20:51):
Up you go, sprout; we got a Pickles to deliver. -- Grandpa
3. Before leaving, the goat accidentally turns the sprinklers on (0:21:00):
Now that's what I call a baby shower! -- Grandpa
1. On a video screen, Dr, Lipschitz welcomes his patients (0:21:01):
Welcome to the Werner P. Lipschitz Center For Holistic Birthing, offering the mother parent the state of art of primitive birth alternatives. -- Dr. Lipschitz
2. After seeing the "Aquatic Immersion Room", one of many places to give birth here (0:21:45):
She's having a baby, not a gefilte fish! -- Minka
3. The last words uttered by a Rugrats character before Didi gives birth (besides her screaming)(0:24:52):
Have we got a good reading on the EFM? -- Dr. Lucy
4. Stu's first words after the baby's birth (0:25:08):
Deed, she's so beautiful. She's... she's a boy! -- Stu
5. Didi's first words after the baby's birth (0:25:16):
Oh, my wonderful, sweet baby boy! -- Didi
6. After Dil tweaks Tommy's nose, both cry. Betty, looking on, comments (0:26:18):
Well, that's a start! -- Betty
1. After seeing an ad for it, Angelica wants to go to the Banana Bros. Monkey Circus (0:27:45):
Angelica: (shouting) Grandpa, can we go to the circus?
(the goat butts Grandpa's chair)
Grandpa: It's enough of a circus around here already!
2. At a diner, The Banana Bros. argue over coffee (0:28:14):
Serge: I think coffee's better in St. Petersburg.
Igor: Nah, it's better in Kiev.
Serge: No, it's better in St. Petersburg.
Igor: Nothing is better in St. Petersburg.
(Serge does a spit-take when he sees the monkeys start the train rolling)
Serge: Look! The train!
3. Grandpa spots the Rugrats playing in the shipping crate (0:32:10):
Hey, sprouts! The crate's no place for you to play. You wouldn't want to get shipped to Japan with Reptar in it, would you? -- Grandpa
4. Dil's first "Rugrats" words (0:32:36):
My blankie! -- Dil
5. When Dil has stolen Cynthia from Angelica (0:37:10):
Hey! Hand off the merchandise, Pinky! -- Angelica
6. The words that launched the Rugrats on their adventure (0:37:21):
You want a ride in a wagon? I'll give you a ride -- to outside space! -- Angelica
7. The Reptar Wagon rolls outside, but Angelica had no time to witness it, as "Shirleylock Holmes" was coming back on (0:37:31):
My show! Next commercial, you babies are in big trouble! -- Angelica
8. Angelica wants Spike to help her search for Cynthia (0:39:37):
You're gonna be my butthound! We gotta search every doghouse, playhouse, treehouse & dollhouse! I want those fugitives back in custardy! -- Angelica
1. The Rugrats bounce around in a Nighty Night Mattress truck as it tumbles down a hill (0:42:00):
Phil: This is more fun than picking noses!
Lil: Or making bubbles in the bathtub!
Chuckie: I don't know if I should throw up or throw down!
2. Dil goes poopie (0:43:40):
Tommy: Well, I guess we have to change his diapie.
Phil: Whatta you mean "we"?
3. Didi scolds Stu for not watching the kids (0:44:05):
Didi: I can't believe you left him with your father! The man slept through Pearl Harbor for heaven's sake.
Grandpa: I sounded the alarm as soon as I could!
4. While Angelica and Spike were careening down a hill near the seen of the accident, Spike stopped to look at Tommy's pacifier left on the road, causing him and Angelica to plummet into the forest. When she became conscious again (0:46:10):
You know, not all dogs go to heaven. -- Angelica
5. The Reptar Wagon almost went off the cliff (0:53:03):
Any further and I would've neede a fresh diapie. -- Phil
6. After the adults arrive at the ranger's station, Ranger Frank expresses his fear of dragons (1:07:36):
There's dragons out there! I'm a park ranger, not a knight of the roundtable! Go find somebody with a lance! -- Ranger Frank
7. After all the Rugrats and Angelica are aboard the Reptar Wagon, they cross a rickety old bridge. They hit a blank spot and Angelica flies off (1:19:30):
Phil: I didn't know she could fly.
Lil: I think it's because she's a witch!
|Back To The Movie Page||Back To Main "Rugrats" Page|